Combine the Advanced Open Water Course with the Suit Speciality. You complete 6 dives over the weekend, and having completed the Dry Suit Speciality, can complete all of the Advanced Open Water Dives in a Dry Suit.
Please note, if you are completing the Dry Suit Speciality, you will need to contact the shop to organise a pool based orientation session in advance of the weekend dates listed below. These sessions run every Wednesday night at New Malden Leisure Centre, and every Friday at Putney Leisure Centre.
More details - http://aquanautscuba.co.uk/scuba-diving-courses/continue-your-journey/padi-advanced-open-water
- You must be 12 years old or older.
- Good physical health. You will need to make sure that you can answer “No” to all the questions on the medical questionnaire, if not you will need medical clearance from a doctor
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Course tuition
- Crew Pack (paper or digital, your choice)
- Equipment hire
- First Air fill at open water site
- Certification e-card on completion
- Entrance to Dive Site – £15 per day (Wraysbury), £23 - £27 per day Vobster or Stoney
- Subsequent air fills on open water dives (£3.50 -£4.50 payable directly to site)