Include a Sidemount Adventure Dive as part of your Advanced Open Water Course.
Please note, if you are completing the Sidemount Adventure Dive you will need to contact the shop to organise a pool based orientation session in advance of the weekend dates listed below.
These sessions run every Wednesday night at New Malden Leisure Centre, and every Friday at Putney Leisure Centre.
More details - http://aquanautscuba.co.uk/scuba-diving-courses/continue-your-journey/padi-advanced-open-water
- You must be 15 years old or older.
- Good physical health. You will need to make sure that you can answer “No” to all the questions on the medical questionnaire, if not you will need medical clearance from a doctor
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Course tuition
- Crew Pack (paper or digital, your choice)
- Equipment hire
- First Air fill at open water site
- Certification card on completion
- Entrance to Dive Site – £15 per day (Wraysbury), £23 - £27 per day Vobster or Stoney Cove
- Subsequent air fills on open water dives (£3.50 -£4.50 payable directly to site)